I hope you celebrated well into the new year.
My New Year's Eve was quite unsilvestrig. No raclette, no lead casting, not a "Dinner for One". Instead, we have
fed Moroccan, and talked much with us "Russian Disco" dance warm. Then we looked at the Main Feuerwek and are drinking sparkling wine went into the railway station area. There we danced till half six in Orange Peel . I do too little sport and dancing are too wild, so I now have a nasty Sore muscles have.
Speaking of dancing: I go with my shoes, I posed for my dance outfit photo.
New Year's Eve I was wearing my dress that is for vintage Eislaustiefelchen.
How was your new year?
On New Year's Eve I wore one of my favorite vintage dresses and my wedges that look like ice skates. So I decides to do a little dace pose for the picture. :)
Have you had a good start in the new year?
0 comments:
Post a Comment