Friday, December 31, 2010

Ureteral Stone Lemon Egg White

What I wore on Christmas


A week late, I present to you the entire Christmas Eve outfit and thus finally attracted the Ice Princess Shoes times.

The New Year's Eve outfit I promise to post timely, namely tomorrow.

What are you doing tonight?

I'm not a big Silvesterfan. I'm going with some friends to cook comfortably go drink some champagne and then dancing with a girlfriend in a small club.
is celebrated even in large, wild Berlin, but in the small, cozy Frankfurt.

you a lot of fun at party raclette, lead pouring, fireworks or the Anti-New Year's program on the couch. Slipped well into the new year!

This is what I wore on Christmas Eve. (Yes, I finally managed to present my ice princess wedges!) I will try to post my New Year's Eve outfit a bit sooner, hopefully tomorrow.
I wish you all a Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment