candy is a wonderful word that is used far too often nowadays.
confection is also a wonderful Christmas gift.
for those who get their Christmas gifts always in the last minute and more panic I have created a contingency plan:
-made chocolates with almonds and sea salt
You need:
100g almonds
200g chocolate dark (me and a cooking magazine that I read when my mom recommended by Edeka)
sea salt
It's so simple:
- almonds roast
- melt chocolate in a bain
- almonds add
- the mass on one with baking paper, baking sheet spread
(I have made my computing thin man can, of course, make a right panel)
- Top loyal sea salt to taste, very well it goes with a mill
- The cooled chocolate bar divide (I have diamonds cut from it)
I also recommend the dark chocolate Christmas tips from Roboti. That can be found here and here.
In case you need an emergency Christmas present you can make these chocolates.
You need:
100g almond slivers
200g couverture (dark)
sea salt
It is really easy-peasy:
- Roast almonds
- Melt chocolate
- Mix almonds and chocolate
- Put them on a baking tray, which is covered with baking paper
- Create a big bar, I made mine pretty thin
- Put sea salt on it
- When it has cooled down you can cut it
0 comments:
Post a Comment