Today is the second part of the small number : Cords
The trend was so big corduroy pants in the 70s and persisted until the late 80s, which is why I have the pleasure came as an infant what to wear. I had several models in different colors. These two I especially like: A rust-colored trousers and a dark blue trousers wide cord.
gradually disappeared Cord from my closet, up to my 11th Birthday. Just in time for enrollment to high school I got an orange overalls and my Cordliebe was back. If I am on the weekend with my family, I will look for a photo of it and then show it to you.
What was your coolest corduroy pants?
Today it is time for part two of my little serial : Corduroy fabric
When I was a toddler cord fabric was very popular. These are my favorite pieces of clothes from that time: blue and rust colored pants dugarees. Did you
so wear pants made of cord?
0 comments:
Post a Comment