My hair is too long to lure them to be smooth, but currently they do not really. My natural waves are in fact sensitive. Heating and cooling air in the winter they do create. Of course I
could cut it easily again, but I could not put her up more and I also wonder me more often: to grow or cut?
the decision I push a little ahead of me.
is to save the Frise fact very simple: You turn us the damp hair and allow to dry.
Before:
After:
Granted: Mom has a bit with her forever old curling iron called "Hair-Styler" to complicated, with whom she has styled herself and her customers in the 80's perm .
Maybe I should devote an extra post, for he has a stylish lilac-colored handle.
My curls do not look nice at the moment as they are sensitive to the dry air inside. Today I rescued my hair by curling pin it.
I have to admit that my mum helped a bit with her really cool electric curler she used for styling perms in the 80's.
0 comments:
Post a Comment