Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can I Get A Home Version Of Boxxi

Moleskine


For three years I am a big fan of this Moleskine calendar


I like that all the appointments a week at a glance ...

SUC56435
... the bright tomato red, and the handy size of 9x14 cm.

My first Moleskine was thicker and I found him too heavy to him every day in their pockets. My
second was better, but because he small and black, I could see him very badly in my pocket.
am the third model, I then left. I'm curious how long.
Did you also have a favorite calendar, which you are loyal, or change their year?

This is my very favorite from Moleskine diary. It has the perfect size, I love the color and I like that it shows one week at once.
What is your favorite diary?

0 comments:

Post a Comment