My new job and a lot of overtime right now eat my creativity and
I'm probably the worst blogger the world. Sorry!
From today I will do my best to photograph beautiful things and return regularly to report on it.
Today I see my latest achievements, as a little teaser for potential Outfit Posts: is
The cardigan from the children's line of French Connection (being small has its advantages), I have bought in the sale. Without employee discount I would probably still have it too expensive, even if the quality is really good.
The socks can identify all the fans of the classic diamond pattern, of course, as Burligtons. Rummage
her sometimes in the children's department?
I am really sorry that I have been such a bad blogger lately. Today I show you my latest fashion purchases as a little teaser for upcoming outfit posts. The cardigan is from french connection kids (being short can give advantages) and the socks are burligton of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment