moment I squander my money for my Christmas Frühjahrsgaderobe.
particularly urgent need I have a new pair of ballet shoes.
Ballerinas I like happy and à la Repetto. I can not afford me but unfortunately.
So I have looked for a cheap alternative.
I found but not a simple pair of black, red or dark blue, but this:
en masse loops and sounds between the sky- gentian blue and let my heart beat faster.
A few clicks and two days later they were already with me.
fit you like a glove and I'm a little in love with her, I can see that combined a white T-shirt and beige chinos to walk through the sunny city.
but I find the color, as beautiful as it is, a bit unreasonable.
What do you think? Keep or return?
I recently bought the cutest ballet flats. They are blue, they have many many bows and I totally love them. However I think that the blue might be a bit vivid. What do you think? Shall I keep them or send them back?
0 comments:
Post a Comment