Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Healing Process Of Bikini Waxing

Bad Blogger - Busy Bee

big words at the weekend unfortunately no action: I have nothing again photographed to post.
This morning I have to be made firmly, once a day, "One picture an hour" follow through, but it only managed to photograph my food parcels to 7:45.
Then followed a busy workday when I have not even had time to eat this completely. In between came
me an idea.
I thought that if I work so much that I have nothing to blog, I show you a little bit of my work.
beautiful Please


I bruised my craft arts impression when I was cutting leaves tendrils, so we could cast beautiful shadows on the wall

Unfortunately, one can see not much, but saw the shadow really good.

were then photographed shoes. Not this, but I found the colors so pretty that I had to hold on to you.

I am so sorry, that I do not manage to blog well at the moment. Today I decided that when working Prevents me from blogging maybe i should blog about my work. This is what I did today (besides other things):
-cutting leaves and branches to be able to make nice shadows for the photo shoot
-helping to make nice stills of shoes (the ones pictures above were not chosen but I wanted to show you the lovely colors)

0 comments:

Post a Comment