Last week there were not only me, but also in Helke a raffle.
guess And even know who won! :)
Helke sent commendable profits quickly and the package was already in my pack station on Wednesday. Who likes
Svenja on Facebook pursued was allowed to take a few days ago a look at the pretty decorated box. Photographed
I have the contents of the surprise package but only today, because things are so pretty that they must be photographed in a good light.
Everything is so beautiful and was packaged so lovingly that I I am still as mad about it. Thank you dear
Helke!
Who has now got even feel like the cute illustrations should stop by to look into their DaWanda shop .
Last week I won a surprise box at Helke's blog.
Are not her adorable illustrations? Here you can find her DaWanda shop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment