Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bank Taking From Collection Agency

Zippo Petty Girl Limited Edition with certificate

Zippo Petty Girl Limited Edition with certificate:
Hello,

we clean up. Everything is still top, I offer here.

this is I like these Hammergeile Zippo in his hands;)

It is a genuine Zippo with a certificate. It is from the Limited Edition Petty Girl. It was used, what you can see from the tracks. There will be cleaned. The flint would have to be replaced by a new one.

It comes boxed with a certificate to your home. A pin-up - is also still pictures with it.

Please note Subsequent:

I sell privately. There is no guarantee / warranty. I take back the things NOT.

the things I describe to the best of my knowledge. If I have overlooked something, then you can instead find a solution. We are all just people.

used brand names are used only for a more precise description and quality.

-like with uninsured shipping I DO NOT for the loss. I am also NOT for shipping damage. I pack things properly, what happened at the post office is not in my power.
price: VB

0 comments:

Post a Comment