Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vladmodels.ru/ - (vladmodels.ru

ALG II: students are allowed from 01 June 2010 up to 1200 € Years to earn

Today I received the Federal Law Gazette Part I, No. 20 from 12 May 2010 there is published on the following page 541.

The § 1 of the unemployment benefit II / social benefit-Regulation of 17 December 2007 (Federal Law Gazette I, p. 2942 ), which was last amended by Regulation of 23 July 2009 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2340), the following paragraph 4 is added:

, (4) Not included as income are revenues from students in general or vocational schools, the 25th Age have not yet completed, from economic activities that are practiced in the school holidays for a maximum of four weeks per calendar year if they do not exceed an amount equal to 1 200 € each calendar year. For the design of the period under sentence 1 shall remain in the school holidays exerted economic activities with an income per month does not exceed the in § 11 paragraph 2 sentence 2 of the Second Book of the Social Code or in paragraph 1, point 9 above monthly amount disregarded. Sentence 1 shall not apply to students who have a right to paid training. The provisions of the Youth Employment Protection Act are not affected. "

This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 June 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment